Astrology/marriage

Question
QUESTION: Kindly predict my marriage year.
Also kindly tell how will my married life be like? I love somebody and want to marry him only.
birth details: 24 feb 1989 time: 2.10 am , place: patna (India)
boy's birth details 6 oct 1991, time 7.15 pm place:ajman (UAE

ANSWER: Hello t,
There appears hurdles in your way before you successfully overcome
them and marry the Boy of your choice.Under normal circumstances
you will get married in your 26th year around september october 2017.
you will have a happy married life with him.Your prayers to learned
prophet or Guru can help expediting the date of marriage.
All the best
AVAM

QUESTION: Thank you sir for your reply. Will we able to overcome these hurdles and marry? will we able to convince our parents for this thing? Kindly tell me the remedies to do so (PS i do pray to god and fast on mondays since more than 1.5 yrs and believe in formless idol-less supreme God as per instructed in Bhagwat Geeta)
is there any all kitab remedies I can Do? when will be the suitable time to disclose this to our parents.

Regards.

Answer
Hello,
I do respect your formless worship.Here are the remedies which can help you based
on Lalkitab
$Throw barley (jaun) or wheat (400 gms) in a river or canal (natural). (The water should be clean and flowing).
$ Give cooked red lentil (red masoor pulses) to your sweeper and or help him in other ways.
$ Eat in the kitchen when the kitchen fire is burning.
$ Donate radish.
$Throw raw coal (kacha koyala) in the river if facing a lot of difficulties and obstacles.
$ Keep saunf or sugar in a red small bag under your pillow while sleeping.
$ Keep a silver square plate with you.

Most important is BE GOOD DO GOOD,HELP EVER,HURT NEVER.
This will surely help you in expediting your marriage.
The opposition to your marriage could be from elderly learned
person from your spouse side.
You will have a good marriage ultimately.

All the best
Om sri sai ram
AVAM

Astrology

AVAM