Astrology/marriage consultancy

Question
Kindly predict my marriage year.
Also kindly tell how will my married life be like? I love somebody and want to marry him only. It is very difficult to get approval of our families for this marriage as we both belong to a very different background. I know its going to be tough but after two years of togetherness I an confident that he has been chosen by god for me but if i quit it would be only because I surrender to the difficult circumstances. I from the very start despite of getting proposals from many was very particular of not getting into any relationships. But it is quite unbelievable that things turn magically in a way that though we tried very hard to keep away from each other we found that we were so much in love with each other though we tried hard not to feel like that. He is the biggest support in my life and I if I at all loose the courage to take things forward it will be solely because of cowardice. Though he belongs to other background and may be its unacceptable to the soceity around be this kind of marriage is nowhere adharma according to vedas so if god permits it should I back-out just because soceity feels that way.
I have been fasting since more than 1.5 years for god to guide me the right way to make this possible. but I want your guidance aswell. Do you see us getting my parent's and his parent's blessing for this marriage eventually? How can we make this marriage successful and full of happiness?
P.S (I believe in the concept of one God..and worship the almighty in his formless non-idol form as per instructed in bhagwat geeta)

birth details: 24 feb 1989 time: 2.10 am , place: patna (India)
boy's birth details 6 oct 1991, time 7.15 pm place:ajman (UAE

Answer
t... happy to tell that the birth charts are compatable, and  Matching is good. If you so desire him take a strong decision.
karmanyeva adhikaraste... maa phaleshu kadachana...( bhagavadgeetha)
parents will support you afterwards.
First confirm ,within you ,whether the boys likes you strongly?

Astrology

Subbarao MV