Astrology/my personality

Can you tell me a little about my personality and life path please, 03/26/1988 hartford,ct 8:07 pm,thanks :)

Hi Kiyana,

You were born during the year of the Earth Dragon, month of the Wood Rabbit, day of the Metal Dragon and hour of the Fire Dog.

Three things stand out when I take a quick look at your chart. You have two Dragon signs, a strong influence on your personality. You have a Dog sign, which conflicts with those Dragon signs. Your element mix is unbalanced.

With those Dragons you're probably the kind of person who sets high goals and like to set out on big projects. You may be more of a dreamer than a doer. You probably focus more on yourself than on the concerns of others.

The Dog-Dragon match is a sign of inner conflict. You see, Dog personality is exactly the opposite of Dragon, e.g., Dog - pessimistic, Dragon - optimistic. This can lead to inner confusion, which way to go and friends and other people thinking you are unpredictable, which is probably true. One moment you behave Dragon-like and the next Dog-like. Since you have two Dragon signs, you're probably not as conflicted as other people with a Dragon and a Dog sign. Your Dragons are likely to dominate.

As for element mix, you have a lot of Earth in your chart. That gives you certain strengths, but it also causes you to be lacking other elements, namely Fire and Water. Strong Earth and weak Fire denotes the opposite of a cheerleader personality, someone earthy if not boring, and not very charismatic. Great with details and a practical person, well grounded but not very dynamic. Lack of Water usually indicates difficulty with communications and interpersonal skills. The good thing about having a lot of Earth is it counters one of the worst flaws of those double Dragons, too much of a dreamer, impractical. So that works out well for you.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC