Astrology/relationship

Question
My birthdate 4 June 1963 7:45am others 9 July 1948 unknown birth time.
What is the likelihood of this possible relationship?

Answer
Hi Peta,

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 50% favorable rating. So it has a 50-50 chance of working out. You'll have to look at your situation, but unless it has something else going for it, I wouldn't count too much on it working out. This is a Rat (1948) and Rabbit (1963) match, which usually isn't very good. I'm sorry I don't have better news. To be honest, you can do a lot better.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu