QUESTION: My name is Jordan and I was born on May 3,1994. The person involved is named John and he was born on June 19,1994. I don't know what time he was born.  My question is: Is a romantic relationship a possible?   If you can't answer that, what is the possibility that John and I knew each other in a past life?

From a Chinese Astrology perspective, this match has a 79% favorable, rating, which is excellent. A romantic relationship is certainly possible from a compatibility perspective.

I can't tell you about past lives. As far as soul mates, the soul mate for Dog (you were born in the Year of the Dog) is Rabbit, seven years older or five years younger than you. Being soul mates would increase the probability of a past life connection. So, you might want to take a look at the people around you. If any are born in the Year of the Rabbit, they might be a soul mate, and, or, you might have a past life connection with them.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

QUESTION: You mentioned in an earlier reading what would be our downfalls(lack of Metal, etc)are. Could you tell me the strengths of us together?

Hi Jordan,

Strengths. OK.

His three signs are from the Tiger-Horse-Dog and Rat-Dragon-Monkey compatibility groups. You also have a sign from each of them. This means you should be able to understand each other well and be able to satisfy each others' needs.

There's a lot of Earth in your charts. You both are likely to be practical and to take care of all the administrative and maintenance work required to keep a home running smoothly. Both are probably reliable and not afraid to do some of the more mundane work needed in the course of daily life. Your elements are unbalanced, meaning you have a lot of Earth in your chart and no Metal or Water (you might have some in your hour sign, which I don't know). His elements are relatively balanced - and that's what you need. A partner with balance. So he generally complements your strengths and weaknesses.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC