Please tell me something related to my marriage.
A lot of astrologers saw my chart and gave mixed views.Some say i will have problematic marriage due to mars in 8th house while some say it will be good because its mars conjuct jupiter.
since i am layman i end up confused.

Please share something-09march-1989 10:46pm dehradun

Dear Revathy,

It is true that there is Mars+Jupiter combination in your chart in 8th house. Also , both are close in degrees , within Vrisha Rashi.

This combination can have many positive and negative meanings and manifestations like many other yogas. So , astrologers will give you mixed views. 8th house is basically a surprise related house , so sudden things happen due to planets placed in 8th house or being 8th lord. 7th lord of spouse being in 8th means some sudden developments related to spouse / in-laws , legacy , wealth due to death and so many issues are possible. Mars is for siblings also.  

You had Venus-Mars period Dec2010 to Feb 2012 and that period would give you some idea about the quality of Mars in your chart.

There is no end to speculations about this yoga and each astrologer will give you own interpretation and then you will have more confusion. What I can say is , association of Jupiter anywhere in chart reduces the minus points to a manageable extent and that is the positive aspect of this yoga and you should feel happy on this account.

Further, in your chart , Moon in 6th house of problems and ascendant lord Venus along with  Sun and Mercury being under Rahu-Ketu axis in 5th house. These are no less important yogas than Mars+Jupiter in 8th house. Therefore , chart needs to be interpreted in totality and not one single yoga.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks & Goodluck ,

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .