Astrology/about career

I am very much worried about my career/job. I do
not have a stable job AND TRYING HARD TO GET
ONE...working/studying a lot.
Many of my friends have moved very farther than
After so much of my efforts ,I am still not getting
any good result.
Following are my details:
name renuka
dob 11.10.1988
time 7.18am
place lucknow,UP
Please let me know will i get a dream job in near
Please give your valuable suggestion.
thank you.

Dear Renuka,

Your atmakarak and 10th house lord moon is combust in 12th house alongwith an exalted but combust 9th house lord. Due to this reason you are unable to get the desired results in career and lack sense of achievement which always provokes you to look for better opportunities.  

A boost in career and foreign settlement is indicated after 2016..Wear a emrald in right hand little finger and fast+ visit shiva temple on mondays.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.