Astrology/foreign travel

QUESTION: 16-2-1963 ;3-15 p.m; kakinada A.P
 I tried to go to USA 2 times .but visa is not issued. is there any chance in my horoscope to go for a foreign travel in 2015 or near future or not. please clarify.
with regards,

ANSWER: Dear Satyarani,

You have not mentioned the dates of VISA refusal , so difficult to check it in chart.

Dashawise Venus-Moon period from May 2014 till Jan 2016 is good for foreign travel .

Transit of Jupiter is also favourable during June 2014 to June 2015 for foreign travel. . So both these periods are good for foreign travel though foreign travel does not mean travel to USA only.

Please do not forget to rate the answer as any follow up or future questions on this chart , will not be taken up, in absence of rating of this question.

Thanks & Goodluck ,

Y C Shukla   

QUESTION: visa is refused on 19 may 2012 and june 3 rd 2013. since my brother is living in usa i want to go for a short trip. but visa officer rejected twice with out telling the reason. thats why i asked you astrology wise .is there any possibility to go to my brother's place USA  in near future i.e before 2016 or not .please clarify.
         with regards,

Dear Satyarani,

In your chart , the planet for siblings , Mars is debilitated , retrograde and with Rahu, the planet for foreign countries. Mars and Rahu both being separative planets, may be a factor in your Visa denial   . Also, first phase of Shani saadesaati from Nov 2011 till October 2014  may be another reason.

But, with change of Jupiter and Saturn after October 2014 , chances have improved in 2015 so you may try once more in 2015.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .