Pranam guruji

I remain depressed and insecured all the time..thinking of the worst..and keep getting scared. Cheated and Seperated from my husband for almost three years, no job also at present..although had been trying for it for almost three years and not getting any.will this situation improve....does pooja or upaayas change ones destiny?Writing to you with lot of faith..My dob-16 june1961,place-mumbai,time-0210am.

Dear Rekha,

There are certain planetary afflications which have led to adverse conditions in personal and professional life. The prevailing Venus-mars period is also not goo for you and is causing lot of mental unrest and disturbances. You need to strengthen your debiliated lagna lord jupiter and also 9th house and arudha lagna lord mars to achieve desired success and protection from evil. You should try following remedies and have trust in all mighty;

1. Fast and recite shiva sahastranam every thursday.

2. Recite hanuman chalisa daily and worship lord hanuman with the mantra" om hum hanumataye namah" 108 times daily.

3. Wear a cyllendrical red coral in right hand ring finger on tuesday of shukla paksha.

4. Worship lord Vishnu regularly with the mantra "om namo narayanaye" 24 times daily and visit mahalaxmi temple on fridays.

Things should improve after july this year.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.