Astrology/horoscope

Question
Sir,
    my date of birth is 21 September 1973 birth time- 8:20 am, place of birth- basti, uttar pradesh. sir presently i'm in budh mahadasha and facing some health and mental issues. some astrologer told me to wear yellow pukhraaj for jupiter. sir as jupiter is debilitated in my chart. Sir is wearing pukhraj good for me. thankyou sir"

Answer
you should wear manikya or  garnet  in place of yellow pukharaj becoz  guru is in 4 lord of 3 & 6 mukti from rog is seen from 5th or 11 th house  sun is in own naxtra placed in 11th in shani sub  placed in  9th  bhave chart  , this 9th is 11th to 11th house so wear wear sun stone or do upasana of sun that will help in better physical / mental health thanks .

Astrology

K.K.SHARMA