Hi and thank you for offering your time to answer a free question! My name is Alyson (3/26/72), and my question involves a man named Stephen (5/19/81). Could you please tell me if you see us having a relationship again? Thank you again for your time.

Hi Alyson,

You were born in the year of the Water Rat, month of the Water Rabbit and day of the Fire Dragon. He was born during the year of the Metal Rooster, month of the Water Snake and day of the Fire Rooster. From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 54% favorable, rating which is good but nothing special.

But when I look at the details, I see there is. In Chinese Astrology the Dragon and Rooster signs are potential soul mates. Your day signs are Dragon and Rooster. I'm betting you two came together for "karmic" reasons, that is, to teach each other a lesson. You may know. Karmic relationships can last forever - or for even a short time. Depends on the purpose.

In your case, I don't think you're going to get back together. Nor do I think you should. You see, he has two Rooster signs, and your month sign is Rabbit. His Rooster is the worst possible match for Rabbit. Rooster sign people tend to like to argue, nag and nitpick. Rabbit sign people tend to be the ultimate peacemakers, disliking conflict of any kind. Over time he is likely to drive you crazy. Another thing, you have two signs from the Rat-Dragon-Monkey compatibility group, and he has none. He has three signs from the Ox-Snake-Roooster compatibility group, and you have none. Thus, neither of you is likely to be able to satisfy a large part of the other's needs. Could be frustrating for you both.

Just based on Chinese Astrology, it's  probably time to move on.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC