Astrology/Marriage

Question
Sir,

Many astrologers have told me that my marital life will be a disaster. You're the only hope now. Pls predict what is the right time/year to get married, what qualities to expect in my husband and how can I avoid discord of my future marital life. (My parents are planning to get me married after 3 or 4 months).

•Qualities to expect in my husband,right time to get married, how to avoid discord of my future marital life

Dob: 6 may 1996
Time: 1630 (4:30pm)
Place of birth: Faisalabad, Pakistan

Desperately need your help.

Answer
Dear Gulfem,

Nothing to worry about the same. Your marital will not be disaster. The said astrologers try to make you a fool. You have a happy marital life (as per your stars) & You will be married in last quarter of this year.

God Will Bless You Always
Acharya VS

Astrology

Acharya V Shastri