we are searching allaince for my brother for past Two years. three times alliance got so close but ending in negative, so my parents are very depressed pls tell us when will he get married and the remedies to perform...
name: v.venktesh
DOB: 25 Aug 1985
Time : 7:30 am
place chennai india

Vanakkam Sangeeta,
I find from your brothers chart that there is likely hood
of marriage coming through his professional contacts.Since this
is a delicate issue,I wanted to know if he has anyone in his professional
circles in view, as there could be some hurdles coming in the way,like caste etc.
Do let me know.
The trouble is that most Astrologers would say he is Moolam 1st
Padam[though some Astrologers say Aaan moolam is good]and is harmful to father in law.
Neverthelesslet me know if you have got any Nakshatr Shanthi done for Gand Moola Nakshatiram.
Otherwise we will get it done.
I have suggested that you get Archanai done in Besant Nagar Asta Lakshmi temple
and since he is ubdergoing Sun Dasa, he should start recital of Aditya Hridayam
Mantram.This is available on you tube.
You can write to me at
God bless.
Om sri sai ram

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.