Dear Sir,

My name is Rishi and my details are- 28th July 1977, Time of birth- 12.38pm at Kanpur. I have 02 elder sisters.
I have got divorced last year after 8 years of marriage. This was a love marriage and I went thru a long legal battle. I was dating a girl for last 5 years and we got engaged to be married. Her name is D(assume),Her dob is-30/04/1979, place- jodhpur and time 7.30pm. But i broke off with her this year,due to some family issues.
Now I have another girl, who is not an Indian, in my life.
I have also lost my job 8 months back and I am trying to start a business.
I need your advise Sir, if I will be able to get married again ever and whether it will be with my new foreigner girlfriend or with D. And do you see me getting a job soon or any success in my business.
Thank you and God bless."

Dear Rishi,

You will re-marry in 2016 with a lady not from far away land...i.e someone from India itself. However, you need to strengthen your navamsa 7th house lord sun which is debiliated in navamsa and also is afflicted in the upa-pad. By doing so, you will be able to have a successful married life and also a good career. You are advised following remedies;

1. offer jal to lord sun every day and recite surya-gayatri mantra daily.

2. Recite the mantra "om namah shivay namo rameshwara" daily 24 times after bath.

3. Donate some wheat to a priest in the temple.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.