Astrology/marriage issues

Question
can u please tell me something related to my life partner.anything about the kind of person he will be..nature family anything.

9-march-1989
10:46pm
dehradun

Answer
Your Horoscope shows that your Husband is likely to be
emotional,empathic,secretive,deep person,good management skills,
could be born in  a nearby place to your place of Birth,he is likely to
do well in profession,likely to be coming in contact through professional
sources/place of work,no major in laws problem,the spouse family being slightly of
lower status to that of yours.
Take your time, move with him, discuss both your strengths and weakness, between
you both and then decide
Just remember , there is no Mr.Perfect, but more of Mr.Alright with whom you need to
adjust.
Take care, all the best
AVAM

Astrology

AVAM