Astrology/Will son like boyfriend

Question
Hi, My name is Michele ( 6/15/65) My boyfriend Rene is 1/11/74 and my two kids; Amber 10/6/86 and Adam 12/2/88. My question is; My son Adam wants me to visit him. I am wondering if I should bring my boyfriend Rene also. They never met. They spoke on the phone briefly and Adam mentioned he does not like him. He doesn't even know him. I think Rene was trying to hard to get him to like him and it was noting bad. I'm not worried about my daughter she is laid back but I am more concerned with my son. Rene is even nervous about meeting both of my kids. I am just wonder if their personalities harmonize or should I just not bring him with me? I know it is my life and I can see whoever I want but I would like to have my kids blessing. Especially my son. Me and my kids are black and Rene is hispanic but that would not be issue with them it would if anything it would personality. My son hasn't seen me with anyone since he was in his teens. I hope I made question clear? Thank you.
Sincerely,

Michele

Answer
Hi Michele,

From a Chinese Astrology perspective your boyfriend and son have a 33% favorable, compatibility rating, which is significantly below average. That's going to work against you.

Psychologists write books on this situation. Often a lot is going on, so compatibility is not the only issue. Whatever you do, I suggest you tread lightly and be aware of your son's feelings.Looking at his month and day signs, I'd say he can be hurt easily, in spite of what may be a tough talking (Dragon) exterior.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

By the way, I looked at a Love Match reading to make my observations. Although the narratives are tailored to address a love partnership, the themes and conclusions apply to any relationship. You just have to mentally adjust the narratives to sound like step father to step son instead of boyfriend to girlfriend. I say this in case you'd like to order an analysis of their relationship. The same product could also be used to analyze the relationship between you and your son.

Thank you for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu