Astrology/pl help

Question
Pranam guruji..I am facing a lot of problems in my life for three years, change of place,seperation  from husband , lot of stress and no job. Looking for a job but not getting any.My dob 16 june 1961 timeof birth 0210 am,place -mumbai.
guruji-will my health be ok ..feeling not too well and when will i get a job.I think I am going in depression.
thank you

Answer
Dear,

The period till july this year is very stressful in perticular. On the overall, your venus rahu period will prevail from July this year till 2017 which is again not good and can cause a damage to you health also.. Start doing the following remedies:

1.wear a yellow sapphire/ Topaz of 5 ct set in gold in right hand index finger.

2. Offer jal to lord surya and recite surya gayatri mantra daily 11 times.

3. Visit durga temple regularly, worship godess durga daily and do durga saptashati paath once a month.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak