Astrology/Child birth

Hello Avam, Please tell me if in my birth chart I will ever conceive, or give birth to a healthy child? Also if it is a good idea? My birthdate is Jan.11 1983 at 3:47 AM in Palo Alto, California USA. My moon sign is Scorpio and my nakshatra is Jyeshta. Thank you very much.

Hi Jessica,
You have not told me if there were any problems with regard to Child birth
or health issues.But from your birth Chart I see there is a strong possibility
of giving birth to a Child.
You have a superbly placed Jupiter in Lagna, which can help you save the situation.
You are running the period of Sun and possibilty exists now in this Dasa.
More after hearing full details.

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.