Astrology/Child birth

Question
Hello Avam, Please tell me if in my birth chart I will ever conceive, or give birth to a healthy child? Also if it is a good idea? My birthdate is Jan.11 1983 at 3:47 AM in Palo Alto, California USA. My moon sign is Scorpio and my nakshatra is Jyeshta. Thank you very much.

Answer
Hi Jessica,
You have not told me if there were any problems with regard to Child birth
or health issues.But from your birth Chart I see there is a strong possibility
of giving birth to a Child.
You have a superbly placed Jupiter in Lagna, which can help you save the situation.
You are running the period of Sun and possibilty exists now in this Dasa.
More after hearing full details.
AVAM

Astrology

AVAM