Astrology/Curious

Question
What are the chances that John(June 19,1994) loves me(May 3, 1994) ?

Answer
Hi Jordan,

I don't think anyone can say for sure someone truly loves another. Still, I can tell you what the odds are. And I'm happy to say your match is 79% favorable, which is excellent. It indeed has the potential to last and bring you the happiness you seek.

Note, we don't know the time of birth; so, it's possible the rating could be lower. It is very unlikely; however, to drop any further than into the "good" range.

The biggest challenge I see is a lack of Metal in your charts. That element is associated with perseverance and a fighting spirit. Who is going to step up when things get tough? And they do in every relationship. So, if you're both willing to work on determination and be as brave as possible when things get tough, this match could be a winner. It's certainly worth pursuing.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu