Astrology/going through diffcult times

hello sir,I'm passing very difficult time with family.My dad says he'll not allow me to go abroad - my long cherished dream to study abroad is shattered.I don't know why everything is going against me.I'm trying hard to cope with this situation but can't.I'm afraid my dream will never come true.It seems there is no end of my problems.getting to much frustrated.Please tell me when this difficult times will come to an end??
Date of birth:15 august,1995
Birth time:7.00 pm(19.00)Daylight saving not applicable
City:Dhaka. (2342′0″N 9022′30″E)
Current city: Dhaka,Bangladesh

The prevailing periods till 2016 july are stressful for you and you are not getting support from your father also. Keep pathiance and have faith in god. Foreign education does not stand a very bright chance in your chart. You should concentrate on higher education in your home country.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.