Astrology/love life

Question
Hi can you tell me what you see in terms of my love life? i've been attracting the wrong types lately. Do you see if this man has potential if theres good energy there.

my dob april 1, 1982
manuel january 16, 1983.

thanks

Answer

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 65% favorable, rating which is very good.

So, yes it definitely has potential. Looks like you have a lot in common and should be able to easily relate to each other (both born in the Year of the Dog.

The major challenge I see in this relationship is your strengths and weaknesses overlap. For example, lots of Earth and little Fire. This relationship could get boring fast if you both don't work on making it interesting. Also, there is a lack of Metal in your charts. Who has the fighting  spirit, the determination to keep the relationship going during tough times (and every couple has them)? So there is risk in this match.

Still, it's definitely worth pursuing. Good luck to you.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu