QUESTION: Respected Sir
My dob is 07th April 1985
8:43 pm

When will I get married and how would my married life be.
Also any information regarding my husband?
I was engaged but I broke off the engagement as i was not feeling strong for the marriage.
I am in a relationship with a guy who is 4 years younger to me.

ANSWER: Hello ruchi thanks for giving me opportunity to help you. Answer of your questions are following :There will be very good opportunity of your marriage from june 2015 to may 2016. As per chart your marriage house is not healthy this shows min two break up before marriage.You will not be very successful in love marriage. You are strongly suggested to have good birth chart matching and good acceptance of your family before marrying with any one. Best consult any learned astrologer near you and follow some astrological remedies to materialize the the auspisious time coming in your life during 2015-16.God bless you.

QUESTION: Thank you Sir, is there a divorce indication on my chart.I had done all the remedy before getting engaged but...
Any advice you would like to give me.
What are the reason for this break ups Astrologicaly.

Hello Ruchi, Rahu and mars are sitting in your seventh house,Navamsha is also not healthy,Nakshhatra are also not in good favor. You are ending your saturn major period in October 2014 after that you will enter in major period of mercury. These factors are creating problem in your marriage life.Since march 2014 you are running under melefic planets in your pratiyantar dasha hence break up is there. Because of debliated venus always you own will be cause of trouble. Hence suggested to analysis yourself and take precautions in your actions and behave in future. God bless you.

Pradeep Mishra

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 1996. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, using color therapy, following psychological astrology-based advices and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome. The native finds that the path of his life becomes comparatively less problematic, with respect to hurdles or pessimism, and to any kind of doubts, fears, or worries. For an adequate answer, please provide all the details with respect to birth place, birth date, birth time and popular name too.

I belong to a North Indian Brahman family committed to the society welfare via ancestral knowledge of Astrology, Religion and Spirituality.As a professional consultant,I am guiding many people in different parts of the world since 1996. I may answer any question related to career, business and financial outcome as well as love, marriage or divorce issues, and health or childbirth concerns. I am specialized in spiritual path analysis and may give an adequate guidance for all types of match-making relationships (professional, marriage or love ones) In case of unknown birth time, he may give an accurate Yes-or-No answer, with the help of special astrological techniques. For this, please provide date, time and place of your question, and chose any number ranging from1 to 249.

*Master Degree in Astrology-- *Master Degree in Hindi Language - *Electrical Engineering Diploma Knowledge of many classical and inspired texts of Jyotisha as well as its relevant application to this modern world (known today as Vedic Astrology). Knowledge of Remedial Measures as well as Training in Vastu (Science of auspicious surroundings) and Numerology appropriate tools.

Three literary books published and awards in this field.

I am having lot of clients in India and abroad. If people who are consulting here wanted to respect my time they may remit any amount which is comfortable or suitable to them my KOTAK MAHINDRA Bank ac no 3011226957 and IFSC the name of Ranju Mishra, at Kotak Mahindra Bank, Account No.275010100039118.People from abroad may use my paypal ID This is kind of donation which will help me to prepare a ASHRAMA for teaching ancient knowledge and temple. Quality of my services will be same whether you are paying or not.