Astrology/visit outside India

Question
Dear Sir,
I want to go for work outside India. When I will do it?
How can I increase chances to visit abroad soon.
DOB: 16-08-82
Time: 4:55PM
Place: Bareilly

Answer
Dear Sudhsnshu,

The prevailing dasha+antardasha of your 10th lord mercury is favourable for your career . If i am not wrong, you are associated with field of communication, media or engineering. Now, coming to your query, your lagna and janm nakshatra lord jupiter is transiting through your 8th house making a aspect on 12th,2nd and 4th houses. The period till july next year is very favourable for work related to foreign land.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

For remedies and detailed career analysis, i can be contacted at stapasya@yahoo.com for paid consultations.

Astrology

Rakshak