Astrology/differences with my mother

if you remember i took personal help from you through phone. I live with my mama and mami since birth, my biological parents gave me to them and I call them maa papa. Recently my biological parents (whom i call mummy daddy) wanted me back...but i honestly consider my maa papa  as my parents and so i declined my biological parents proposals as it is my duty to be loyal towards my maa papa as they have nurtured me . my maa papa are undergoing lot of financial and many other kinds of problem so i didn't go to my biological parent's place even for the vacation since last two yrs. But my maa (my mami actually) though she loves me but never understands me, she has always caused me emotional trauma ...she insults me and rebukes me very often...She knows i love her too much and so whatever she speaks leaves me shattered..i tried to communicate very politely to her when she is calm but she doesn't care even a percent if i cry or sleep empty stomach..once she insulted me and i slept empty stomach for 1 week still she didn't approach me to talk politely to me (i was in my 12th grade then). she is big hearted for others but never understands my emotions. she thinks she gives lot of independence but she doesn't even give me right to worship my way. i wanted to die coz i felt none of my parents love me but i know it is wrong to suicide so i didn't and i didnt wanted to bring bad name to her. kindly tell me where am i going wrong.

my dob 24 feb 1989, place patna, time 2.10am
my maa's dob 26 may 1962, place kanpur, 4.10 pm

Dear Harshya,

I had discussed your issues threadbare over phone. I would repeat once more where you are going wrong , based on your chart :

1. You are going through Rahu Mahadasha from April 2001 till April 2019.Rahu is a permanent retrograde ( reverse motion) planet with head only depiction and enmity with Sun ( Father) and Moon ( Mother) as told in eclipse story. That is why , Rahu period brings great animosity or misunderstanding with parents and closely related persons while its period brings happiness through meeting and interaction with strangers.

More you cherish their love , more hurting it becomes while reverse is true about strangers or least related persons , who love you even if you hurt them. So, divine advice is ; to have less expectations / interaction from close or blood related persons during Rahu period.

2. I also see that your Moon ( Mind) is alone in 10th house in Virgo sign of struggles / quarrels with simultaneous looks from Jupiter & Saturn. This gives you an oscillating mind between love & optimism ( Jupiter) and  hate & pessimism (Saturn) for your "Maa" or anybody whom you are emotionally attached.  

3. Your Maa is at end of Shani Mahadasha and will start Mercury period in March 2015 , so she is undergoing a sort of transition period from 19 year Shani Mahadasha to start of Budh period and some changes must be occuring  to her .

Keeping both factors in mind , it is advised to avoid over interaction with your close relatives and  do not have emotional expectations from them. Behave as grown up adult and focus on your long term life objectives . However , you may help her when she seeks your assistance .

There may be some improvement after October 2014 , when your Shani saadesaati ends, so have patience and do not cater to negative thoughts.   

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .