Astrology/Guru Mahadasha

how will be my Guru mahadasha?

DOB 19-08-1986
Time 02:00 AM
Place Bhopal
Education PG
No Job/Profession
Temperament Cool

Dear Abhi,

Summing up 16 years Jupiter period  future is not an easy job as there will also be other transits of Saturn during this period.

However , on an average , Jupiter being placed in 9th house of Luck and faith in your chart , it can be said that after completing this dasha , you will have better attitude , less confusion about life's priorities, more faith in God and His creation and  a maturity in your personality.

Moneywise , an ideal Jupiter gives adequate money commensurate with your efforts & needs .

This Dasha also brings such events in life which will compel you to think that human efforts have their limits and some superpower does exist in this world , and one should have faith on that Superpower called God.

Following the righteous path and being kind to all living beings is the only way to be happy in a Jupiter dasha.

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .