Astrology/kindly predict about marriage

kindly predict how my  marriage life will be? how my relation with my husband and will i be able to live  a lavish and a happy life with him? i however don't regret what I have coz their are so many who get even less from life and I am blessed with a beautiful life still their have been many ups and downs in my life and lots of stress due to family problems and their have been so many hurdles to get higher education though I am a fairly good student. years of drops in my education just because of the family and financial problems at home. Hence I have started thinking that i don't get things easily in my life and much below than what I deserve. Hence the question. marriage is a very important part of life and I clearly dont want to compromise in that area..ofcourse i will work hard to make it beautiful still what do you say

24 feb 1989, place:patna; time. 2.10 am

You have a beautifully placed Jupiter in 7th House of
marriage.Though it causes delay,it will force you into traditional
marriage[no love marriage]and you would get a charming Husband
who is knowledgable.Be positive.You have a good future ahead of you.
God bless
Om sri sai ram

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.