Astrology/love and life

Dear Astrologer

I would like to know about my prospects regarding marriage .I am 38 yrs old female and this has been one of my hardships. Marriage was fixed  twice but got cancelled due to the lies told to my family. I am a qualified engineer working in engineering sector,looks wise above average .  Also Any thing about my career if you could tell from my chart .my details are
23/02/1976 9:30 PM karachi,Pakistan

thank you for your time

Dear SK,

Your chart shows that you will benefit more in non-conventional ways and environment than the traditional social ways . Just as you tried to become an engineer in your traditional society and succeeded , the same applies to your personal life objectives also. So, you may have to take your own initiatives rather than fully depending on traditional channel of marriage .

Saturn transit in Scorpio and start of Sun period show that major changes will happen in your marital and professional domain in 2015 -2016 , so you may hope some good news for marriage . You should also explore marriage prospects in your professional circle as your marriage lord Venus is placed in 10th house of profession.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .