Astrology/marriage & job prospect

Question
Dear sir,

Female
Chennai
15.02.1991
05:56pm

What are my marriage prospects and at around what age,whether arranged or love ?
And what about my job prospects ?
Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Answer
The chances of your getting married by April 2015 is high
though there are likely hurdles.I would suggest that you do
Swayamvara parvathy mantra japa 54 times as per following procedure to ensure good husband and happy married life.
PROCEDURE FOR SWAYAMVARA PARVATHY MANTRA RECITAL FOR
EARLY MARRIAGES AND REMOVAL OF HURDLES IN MARRIAGE:
You will need the picture of Shiva Parvathy.,Lord Ganesha,your Guru.
Start either on Tuesday or Friday  preferably on a Friday after bath.
Draw a swastika in Kumkum and turmeric on a wooden plank in front of the Lord pictures.
Light a Ghee lamp on the Swatik..
Start with invocation to Lord Ganeshji[Eka dantaya vidmahe vakratundaya deemahi tanno dantiprachodayat] and your Guru[Gurur brahma guru vishnu Gurur devo maheshwara,Guru saakshaat parabrahma,tasmai shri guruve namaha]
. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaX-jxtaudk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LRATtyFcsQ
Step 1. Take sankalpa. (Sankalpa - Spiritual resolve/Vow) Take a vow/oath in front of GOD that you (your name, gothra, Nakshatra and other related details about yourself) will do this mantra 108 times  for 108 days and request him to remove all problems wrt marriage and quicken the praptham of marriage)
In case you are doing it on behalf of some one please be specific that you are doing it to so and so whose birth details and name are as under.
It takes 18 mins for 54 chants or 36 mins for 108 chants for recital of Swayamvara parvathy mantra.
Step 2. Offerings: Offer Dheepam, Doop, Pushpam (Flowers), Phalam (Fruits), Naivedyam (Food) & Thamboolam (Betel leaves & nut) Aarti & Namaskarams daily.
Step 3. Think god alone. Do not think about your daily schedules, Problems, etc. as problems are there for everyone at all times. You have sufficient time to think about your problem till we vacate this world. Hence, these 108 days for one hour think only god and pray.
CAUTION or ADVISE: Sankalpa is a Oath infront of God. Once sankalpa is made, please do not stop or break inbetween, as you promised to do it for 108 days. Hence, it is highly advisable to practice this japa for a couple of days without making sankalpa to check whether you can do it yourself.
MAIN HOLY SWAYAMVARA PARVATHY MANTRA:

“Om Hreem Yoginim Yogini Yogeswari
Yoga Bhayankari
Sakala Sthavara Jangamasya
Mukha Hridayam
Mama Vasamakarsha Akarshaya Swaha
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbnBoqwDDkY]
This mantra should be recited 108 times daily for 18 days or 24 days or 48 days depending upon the seriousness of the situation.
" O Thou who art always in Union with the Lord, Master of Yoga, Terrible of Form Heart of all that is living and nonliving, Please give me the power of attraction and fascination, O Noble One "
Do mangalarthi after above.Distribute prasada.
If you can manage to give blouse piece on last day with cocoanut and betel leaves to 3 Sumangali ladies,it is even better.
On last day visit Shiva parameshwari temple to do archana.
AVAM  

Astrology

AVAM