Hello Pt Ameesh Sharma,

I'm a female born in LÚrida/Lleida (Spain, coordenades 41║ 37'N, 00║ 37'E) on 2nd May 1991 at 10:20 am (local time)and I'm moving to London (UK) next week. I would like to know which changes I can expect with this moving as I heard your chart changes when you move to another place. I'm moving expecting some improvement in financial matters and I'm dating a man in London too.

Thanks in advance.

dear Laura

Time is good for both love life and career. You will meet some one and your financial condition wil also improve if you want more detail reading you can chat with me on skyepe ameeshsharma23

perform mantra and remdies for Saturn which would be helpful for you

Best of luck

Pt AMeesh sharma

Pt Ameesh Sharma

I am expert in Vedic astrology, Tarot card and Numerology. I have 12 years experience .I will provide you guidance according to your horoscope, running periods and transit. You can ask your question related to Career Finance Love Marriage Health Property Travel Progeny For detail reading add me on skype ameeshsharma23 Hangout visit on my website

I provide reading on Career, Business, love, Marriage, Education, Finance, travel based on Vedic Astrology. I also suggest suitable remedies and gemstones as per native horoscope I am working with many sites as an astrologer/Psychic. I am a panel astrologer in some top astrology web sites . I belong to educated Brahmin family/ My father is a successful journalist & a writer of spiritual books. My grandfather & forefathers were reputed astrologers of their times. This science is being practiced in my family since ages. I am blessed with the God gifted skill of predicting the future accompanied with the rich & vibrant experience & knowledge which is enriched with the blessings of my forefathers. I have the ability to provide answer and insight into complex questions that one faces in his/her personal & professional life. I am consulted by people of different age groups and backgrounds like Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Educationists, Students, and Engineers etc. Also many well known individuals, Commercial Establishments & Industrial Organizations have benefitted from my experience and advice. My hobbies include astrology, reading spiritual books traveling. In regard to the powers of astrological predictions

Panel astrologer in Work with as an expert Work with as a freelance astrologer Work as as a freelance astrolger My own website is

I am Post Graduate from Kanpur University