Astrology/defame due to bad yoga

i have dhanu lagna,10 th lord merqury in lagana in mool nakshtra,jupiter in lagna with merqury,  saturn in 11th house swati nakshtra making wish yoga with moon in 5th  house.  and saturn is Exalted in tula rashi aspected by it's third eye on lagna,jupiter,and over 10 lord merqury(Retrogate) in lagna.   due to this bad yoga loss the benifit of 10 house ,name ,fame ,status, benifit of 11th house ,public support,comunity,friends,public authority losses.....this problem since saturn transit in tula nov-2011.  since then bad talks and rumer's are transformed over me and i am suffering with defame....

day by day rumer will become more spreadin and defamation is increase,

wht remedy should i do for wish yoga,jupiter,merqury,also my lagna ,and merqury is mool nakshtra is also not good point........pls help me ,, any mantra,tantra,yantra,pooja,gem ,rudrax anything.....

pls give some remedy & when will i free from this bad time or recover name ,fame,Domastic hapiness ......thanks sir,

time of birth:-08:39 AM
Place :Visnagar ,Gujarat

First of all let me tell you half the knowledge is more dangerous than being an illiterate. Your saturn is exalted which has cancelled the duryoga. Also, the conjunction of your 10th and lagna lord is good for your career in addition to a mala yog and a hamsa yog which is one of the panchmahapurush yogas.

The problem is your prevailing rahu periods which is causing fear, anxiety,defamation and problems in your life since june 2012. I advise you to wear a yellow sapphire in your anamika i.e. 3rd finger during punarvasu nakshatra in shukla paksha. Also visit durga temple regularly and offer oil to lord saturn on saturday....Always remember, saturn is not bad..he is a tough task master who keeps us in pain just to realise the values in life and learn what is required.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.