My name is Denisa, born on march, the 7th, 1991.( time: 07:30 AM, place: Lubbecke, Germany). My question concerns my boss, born on april, the 14th, 1980,( I don't know the place, nor the time of his birth) who I have feelings for, but he's hapilly married. I believe he likes me too, moreover, I sense that there's sth. more coming from him than just a physical attraction. But I don't want to hurt anybody, so all I need is to see him happy. Thus, my question is: how does he feel about me? I'm curious. 'Cause if my intuition is true, we will both have a hard time working together.

If my boss's incomplete date of birth stops you from giving me an accurate answer, please ignore my previous question and tell me what my love life is going to be like in the near future.

Thank you so much for your time.

Dear Denisa ,

First let me clear that I am answering you on the basis of Indian Astrology.

Now , as per your Moonsign , you are undergoing a 3 stage Saturn transit ( 2.5 years each) creating big issues for you. The first stage started 3 years back which led to this relationship and now it is going to complete in October 2014. In next stage till 2016 end , you will face issues connected with profession and marriage / live ins and it will be definitely a tough period.

Also you are undergoing Mercury -Jupiter period during Feb 2013 to May 2015 and both planets rule spouse and profession sectors , so you have these issues coming up during given period

In case of your boss , I have only one parameter to predict his Moonsign Pisces and so he is also going through Saturn's 8th transit from Nov 2011 to October 2014 and this transit affected his family life.

Going through all these parameters , It can be concluded that the current relationship will not hold for long in coming months and at most it may last till next May and you may have to seek other alternatives in your professional and love life.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .