Astrology/i many tried in govt but not get suceed is there in change to work in govt in my

QUESTION: hello sir,
 pls analise my chart.sir pls tell me will i get govt job?? or good condition private job?  Because i have tenth lord in retrogate posion. i am in tense. pls tell....i many tried in govt but not get suceed is there in change to work in govt in my destiny. pls tell me sir.

my dob:-06-12-1984
  time of birth:-08:39 am
 place: Visngar, gujarat

thanks very much to your free social advise .....

ANSWER: Dear Lalit,

Your Sun is in 12th house of losses or foreign land and currently you are having Rahu Mahadasha till 2030. Effectively it means that a govt. job will not suit you unless it is at distant places or in foreign country. So, try in pvt. sector jobs more or even a business will do good as Mercury helps in that.

Y C Shukla

QUESTION: Thank you sir for. Giving reply.....

But sir I am doing job in private sector since 2007. But still salary getting 10000 only against lots of hard work.that why I am seaking govt job....sir pls tell me what is the reason behind my salary is very low.....pls give me one more reply sir..........

Dear Lalit,

It is not possible to help you much in absence of background information about you. To arrive at any solution, the astrological chart is to be co-related with current situation and then necessary changes in behaviour and action are suggested . Then only real positive changes can happen. All that requires time and effort from person and astrologer .

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .