Astrology/weak elements

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,

im sharing with you my daughters birth details. Please tell me about her weakness n strengths. Which element is weak n how can i improve on that. 7th march, 2014. 9:39am, new Delhi, India. Hoping you will revert. Thankyou. :)

ANSWER: Hi Prerna,

It's wise to ask about elements, especially in this case. Your daughter's element mix is unbalanced. She has an excess of Fire but not enough Earth, Metal and Water. This results in four weak areas and one moderately strong one.

She has high normal Wood in her chart. There's a good chance she will be creative and have a good (caring) heart.

An excess of Fire combined with a shortage of Earth often results in a "fools rush in where wise men fear to tread" personality. Thus she could often act rashly. She may also be temperamental. The lack of Metal and Water could manifest as a lack of fighting spirit and difficulty with communications skills.

All these issues can be dealt with successfully, but you're going to have to do some work. Since you're in India, I would ask for "second opinions" from a Vedic Astrologer and a yoga master. The situation is really beyond my being able to give you a quick solution/answer as to what to do.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about your daughter's elements, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.
In a solid, the atoms are very attracted to one another. The atoms vibrate but stay in fixed positions because of their strong attractions for one another.

QUESTION: I want admit that u have actually scared me. Can u suggest a report on your website which i can order to get solid information on how these elements can be balanced.i mean remedies. Also can i ask you for a discount on report order ��. Warm Regards.

Answer
I'm sorry, but I don't have a report that focuses on remedies. Look, I'm not doing this to try to sell products. You can get an element report at an OnlineChineseAstrology if you want. Since your in India, I suggest you just go to an inexpensive Vedic Astrologer and see if they tell you she has an imbalance. There are plenty of Ayuvedic rememdies.

Thank you for your question.

p.s.

There is a report:

http://www.onlinechineseastrology.com/free-samples/element-analysis.aspx

It is my son's web site, not mine; so, I can't give you a discount. Besides, it is very inexpensive, only $6 U.S. Good luck.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu