Astrology/Western and chinese astrology

Question
It seems and feel like we are compatible but in chinese astrology he is a tiger and I am a snake... He is wood and I am fire... I was wondering how compatible are we then... Just a basic

6/17/77 San Juan pr female 1109 pm
6/4/86 Brooklyn ny male 1100 am

Didn't know if you would be able to answer this question but wanted to ask your opinion...
Not looking for a free reading so please of you can't answer this it's totally cool!

Thanks much!

Maria Elena

Answer

You were born during the year of the Snake, and he was born during the year of the Tiger. From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 31% favorable, rating, which is well below average. To be honest, it doesn't have a great chance of lasting and bringing you the happiness you seek.

Snake and Tiger are both strong signs, so you are likely to have lots of clashes of will. Also, you two both tend to approach life very differently. It's likely you'll often be on different wavelengths, i.e., not understanding each other.

It's not surprising you're attracted to him. Wood is the perfect element for your Fire. My guess, however, this is more like a fatal attraction than a match made in heaven. There'll be lots of excitement and good times, but there will also be plenty of difficult ones as well.

To be honest, you can do a lot better.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu