Astrology/Bad Finances

Dear Sir,

My Birth date is 30/11/1987, Time: 14:10 pm, Place: Nagothane Village, Maharashtra State.

My wife's birth date is 19/04/1987, Time: 12:38 pm, Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat

My daughter's birth date is 4/08/2013, Time: 11:45 am, Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat

We got married on 12/02/2012.

Question: We are renting a house as I stay away from my mom-dad due to disputes with my family and my relation is broken with my family, My financial condition very bad right now as my job is in danger, I am not able to do good in job. I am the only person earning and my wife is house wife. My condition is very critical right now.

Please check birth charts of my wife, daughter and mine and suggest me when this financial crisis will end in my life?

Thank you,

Divyang Shah

My original prediction stays as it is

Karma comes back

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at