Astrology/Career

Question
Dear Mr Hajdu,

My name is Ajda and I'm a female, born 27 Jan 1984 at 04.40 am in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Could you pleas give me some insight into my career, and perhaps guide me in the right direction? Also, I feel like I don't belong in Slovenia. Instead I feel like I should be overseas. Would I be happier carving a life out overseas?

Kind regards,

Answer

You were born during the year of the Water Pig, month of the Wood Ox, day of the Metal Monkey and hour of the Earth Tiger.

Looking at your elements, Water is your great strength and Fire your great weakness.

Putting this together, I'd say you are best suited to a career that involves a lot of writing and, or, research. An ideal job would be a bureaucrat who writes long range plans. You're ideally suited to any kind of administrative or customer service job. I say this because Water is associated with communications, writing, speaking and customer relations. As to Fire, your weakness. You may not be suited to jobs where charisma is important, sales & teaching for example. Also, jobs requiring fast action/quick decision making may not be appropriate. For example, air traffic control, emergency response technician, firefighter.

For your second question I'd have to do a different chart. You're welcome to ask it as a follow up question.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.
In a solid, the atoms are very attracted to one another. The atoms vibrate but stay in fixed positions because of their strong attractions for one another.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu