Astrology/career direction

Question
dear sir
i request about my career direction that i cannot find.
i moved to turkey in 1988 with my family.although i studied in business, i couldnt find any job till may 2011 as a worker in a private disabilitied people organization.i lost my mother on dec 24 2012 due to brain tumour.
.and i got promotion as a manager on dec 24 2013.but i lost the job because of mobbing on july 1 2014.
now i am jobless and i live alone for years due to enmities with family.now i got some score for civil servant exam.
my question is what type , when will i get job ? and i also wonder about marriage because i didnt find any chance yet.
thanks for advanced....

dob. july 10 1981
karlsruhe germany (8e 24,49n03)
21:10
time zone ; +2

Answer
Dear Brad,

First , I would thank you for coming up with details and dates as that only makes chart reading crystal clear. I hope you understand that my replies are based on Indian astrology.

Coming to your question of career direction, I have checked your chart. The ascendant lord Jupiter has gone to 10th house of profession .Ascendant lord works like President among planets and wherever it is placed , that becomes focus for whole life ( for good or bad) . That way profession is your lifelong issue. Problem is that this focus is in negative direction because of simultaneous presence of Saturn in same 10th house of profession.

Jupiter and Saturn are the number 2 & 1 of our solar system by mass and size and in astrology they control 70% of our destiny matters. Jupiter is benevolent and acts like accelerator while Saturn reduces speed like a brake in automobiles. When both of these are together in any house , that house becomes a problem spot and it is like applying brakes and accelerator together so fuel is wasted, engine heats up and vehicle goes nowhere. This is the reason for loss of dynamic balance in your career , money, family and overall well being .

Also you have undergone Jupiter period during 1990-2006 and after that Saturn period will run till 2025. So, full 35 years are bad. You are also undergoing simultaneous bad 7.5 years transit of Saturn from 2009 till 2016 end.

This way , I would like to tell you that things will remain difficult till at least 2016 end and more improvement will happen after 2025. Till then things will remain like a pendulum from good to bad and again bad to good.

I would suggest you to increase your faith level in God to boost Jupiter's power by regular prayers ,involve yourself in some charitable work, stop getting excited ,being in hurry.Have trust in God to avoid Saturn's brakes in your life. Implement these suggestions for 2 years, and this will transform your personality and then your problems of life will be eliminated.

Thanks,

Y C Shukla  

Astrology

Y C SHUKLA