Astrology/curious

Question
QUESTION: Hi my name is Thuyoanh le. I was born in Alameda, CA, United States.
Birth time 06:45 AM on 12/29/1993. I was wondering if you can tell me my strong and weak times in my life.

-Thank you

ANSWER: Hi,

You were born during the year of the Water Rooster, month of the Wood Rat, day of the Wood Monkey and hour of the Fire Rabbit.

There are five stages of life corresponding to the five elements of Chinese Astrology. Your weakest was Birth, the earliest part of your life. Fortunately that time is long gone. You can ask your parents if there were any special problems when you were an infant. Interestingly, you then went right into your strongest (chi/life force) time, Childhood. Chances are good you did well in school. The next two stages are high normal. The first is Maturation. That's the time you start working on your career and probably beginning a family. A high normal chi rating is more than enough to give you a reasonable chance of success. Mid-life is your time of peak earnings. Again, a high normal chi rating means you'll have enough energy to advance in your career sufficiently to give you a decent financial situation. The last stage, Retirement, is a low normal time for you. You could experience a slight drop in chi/think life is getting a little harder. Still, a low normal rating is nothing to worry about. It's still normal. You should be ok as long as you have a reasonably healthy lifestyle.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

QUESTION: Hi,
I was wondering if you can tell me a general reading about my love life.

-Thank you

Answer

A full report goes many pages. What I will do for you is look at your chart and tell you two or three of the most important things I see.

Far and away the best match for you is someone born in the Year of the Snake, four years older or eight years younger than you.

The second thing is your elements are unbalanced. You have a lot of Metal and no Earth. People with strong Metal tend to be stubborn. This can negatively affect your relationships. You might want to work on being more compromisisng. The shortage of Earth is associated with a lack of practicality and dealing with routine matters. Again, you might want to pay special attention to things like managing your budget, keeping track of commitments on a calendar (and checking it regularly).

Finally, your chart indicators for family happiness are above average. I don't know if you're in a relationship or seeking one, but you should be able to create one that lasts and brings the happiness you seek. One more thing. You have two signs, Rooster and Rat, that can be picky. You need to be careful to avoid excessive fault finding and nagging of your partner. That, with a tendency to stubbornness, could send a relationship in a downward spiral.

You have a kinder and gentler Rabbit sign, so a sweet/soft side is in you. Draw on it.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of your love life, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

Thank you for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu