Astrology/exelted saturn aspects lagna,jup,merqury

i have dhanu lagna,10 th lord merqury in lagana in mool nakshtra,jupiter in lagna with merqury,  saturn in 11th house swati nakshtra making wish yoga with moon in 5th  house.  and saturn is Exalted in tula rashi aspected by it's third eye on lagna,jupiter,and over 10 lord merqury(Retrogate) in lagna.   due to this bad yoga loss the benifit of 10 house ,name ,fame ,status, benifit of 11th house ,public support,comunity,friends,public authority losses.....this problem since saturn transit in tula nov-2011.  since then bad talks and rumer's are transformed over me and i am suffering with defame....

day by day rumer will become more spreadin and defamation is increase,

wht remedy should i do for wish yoga,jupiter,merqury,also my lagna ,and merqury is mool nakshtra is also not good point........pls help me ,, any mantra,tantra,yantra,pooja,gem ,rudrax anything.....

pls give some remedy & when will i free from this bad time or recover name ,fame,Domastic hapiness ......thanks sir,

time of birth:-08:39 AM
Place :Visnagar ,Gujarat

First do not treat yourself. Go to another doctor(astrologer) for analysis. Do not analyse yourself.

10th lord mercury in 1st retrograde will falter you in job, and with guru in lagna, make you wrong decision, spoiled by mercury.

11th saturn is good for profit, and actually controlling very well mercury and guru, so do not blame saturn.

mars in 2nd is spoiling your speech, so your wealth.

8th lord moon in 5th is bad, not good, it will spoil your name and fame.

Do nakshatra dosha puja as told in

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at