Sir i think i have neecha bhanga raja yoga in my kundali,i want to ask when will it come into effect?

The birth details are as follows
DOB 19 August 1986
TOB 02:00 AM
POB Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)

Dear ABH,

Please don't be misguided by absurd astrological theories of Neech Bhanga Rajyog.

By applying the definition of neechbhanga rajyoga ,more than 70% persons with debilitated planets will have Neechbhanga Rajyoga .

The definition says despositor planet be in kendra from Lagna or Moon, that means 4/12 chances from Lagna and 4/12 chances from Moon which together means that 8/12 ( 66% ) chances of neechbhanga rajyog for any debiltated planet in any chart.

It is totally absurd theory and I do not believe in it.

Astrologers invented this to falsely assure goodluck to ignorant public and extract money ,as this applies in 70% cases.

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .