Astrology/career disturbance

Respected sir,
I have been through a lot of difficulties in my  life since i started my career in 1983 from a bank when the Bank manager opened a fake bank account and involved me in a fraud case which ran for years because of which i had to face a lot of mental turmoil and financial disturbances
.I have always been a top performer in all my jobs but always i was back stabbed by my jealous coworkers and friends and had to leave jobs and stay back at home for months in search of new job . i have been through my life's toughest time period in last two years. I am right now financially downtrodden completely and have no job.

Kindly predict when will my time improve? I should apply for jobs in which sector? or should i go for some kind of a business? how do you see my future. when will i have a smooth comfortable and peaceful life?

DOB 15 maarch 1963, 2.30 am place-deoria (u.p) 26.5000 N, 83.7900 E

Dear Ravi ji,

I cross checked all the points raised by you in your chart and that is confirmed through dasha and transit etc.

I have no doubt in saying that you have been born with less fortunate category chart. Dreaming a smooth and peaceful life is difficult for you just as high sugar diabetes patient leading a normal life.

You have still 2 more years to face most difficult period . Further also, things will remain a bit difficult till 2022, but less than 2015-16 period.

Like diabetes , I do not have any final treatment but I can provide some behavioural management tips , which can reduce your pain and suffering instantly . But this requires interactive sessions over phone based on discussions on your current habits and my suggestions to change them as per planets.It would cost you Rs. 2100/- where you will get a customised 8-10 page report , with planetary reasons for above mentioned incidents, and ways and means ,do's and don'ts to be followed to reduce such incidences , which happen due to ignorance of rules.

Mind it that I do not solicit customers on this site unless I see really deserving case for guidance.  So, if you feel , you may contact me at email and this offer is valid only this weekend . You may visit my site for details .

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .