Astrology/career n money

My native is in Goa. I came to Pune 8 yrs back to make carrier. I donít have best of the job but have moderate salary. Now I have baby and to provide better living conditions Im planning to go back to Goa. I also have old aged parents. The main concern is whether I would get good job and reasonably good salary in Goa inorder to take care of family. Do you think there would be serious financial or other issues later?

Place of birth-Belgaum (Karnataka)
Time- 7:15AM

Im cancer (pushya nakshtra)

Keep trying, you may get a good job there. Planetary position is favourable I am not seeing posibilities of any serious financial issues in near future. Wear Pearl ring in right hand's little finger. Recite Brahaspati mantra daily 108 times. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.