Astrology/career n money

Question
My native is in Goa. I came to Pune 8 yrs back to make carrier. I donít have best of the job but have moderate salary. Now I have baby and to provide better living conditions Im planning to go back to Goa. I also have old aged parents. The main concern is whether I would get good job and reasonably good salary in Goa inorder to take care of family. Do you think there would be serious financial or other issues later?

Place of birth-Belgaum (Karnataka)
DOB-07Nov1982
Time- 7:15AM

Im cancer (pushya nakshtra)

Answer
Swapnilji,

Keep trying, you may get a good job there. Planetary position is favourable I am not seeing posibilities of any serious financial issues in near future. Wear Pearl ring in right hand's little finger. Recite Brahaspati mantra daily 108 times. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)