I am facing lot of problems in career since last 6-7 years. My superiors are very happy with my work, but when time comes for a promotion or growth, others win over me though they are not so capable. Kindly suggest the reason for the same and any remedy like stone or pooja etc.

Date: 29.05.1979
Time: 8:00 AM
Place: Indore (MP)

ANSWER: Dear Abx,

Jupiter is exalted and 10th lord of profession but your Sun is in 12th house of loss and Saturn casts a glance on it . Saturn itself is with Rahu in 3rd house.

This suggests that while your superiors wants to enjoy your work performance in their credit but internally they envy your skills and would not like you to be promoted as they would lose control over you and stop getting benefited at your cost.

You were running Saturn Mahadasha until 2013 and now Mercury dasha has started. Things should improve in 2015-16 but Mercury also being in 12th house in degree conjunction with Sun , things will only marginally better as Saturn will still have a glance on Sun and Mercury.

That requires a career long strategy to deal with such environment. I do not suggest any miraculous Puja or gemstone but a tailor made strategy works better. I have myself been subjected to such practices during my 24 years service but I dealt it with a counter strategy as per planets and prevailing situations.

This cannot be discussed here in absence of any authentic data about your problem, so if you are interested , you may contact at for the paid consultancy , writing in details about problem and yourself.

Y C Shukla

Thanks for the valuable insight. I have a doubt, i have read somewhere thar natural malefics do good in upachya sthana and my saturn is vargottam also. Still does it continue to do bad or the result reverses due to 9th house lordship?

Thanks a lot!

Dear Abx,

I have been in the stage of half knowledge so I can understand your predicament.

Astrology appears to be full of contradictions for a person who has more theoretical knowledge and less practice. All rules do apply in different context and each one has its effect value and domain.

So, Saturn & Rahu in 3rd House are good for 3rd house significations but their aspects are always negative. Navansh chart is more of a subtle nature , based on impacts on your spiritual / luck issues while Lagna Chart has immense worldly effects , seen by all. Many times Vargottam backfires as in your case Saturn is with its Mars in inimical sign Leo.

I hope it clears the issues.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .