Astrology/Job and CareerProspects

Hello Sir,

I am a US permanent resident working with a technology company as a manager since 2011. Since, I relocated to US and continued with the same company, my compensation is very low compared to market. I am starting to actively look for a change in job, with the intent for stability and financial gains.

Please let me know by when I can expect to get a better job in the US?
When will my career really take off?
What should I do for improving my financial situation?

Date of Birth - 08 December 1978
Place of Birth - Calcutta, India
Time of Birth - 9:50 am

Dear Abhishek,

Frankly speaking,I did not get any useful data in your question to verify your chart . The data like when you left India , type of education , the technology stream you work etc has not been provided. So, I have no comments to offer.

Astrology does not look into one issue in isolated mode and any issue can be  analysed properly only after assessing the whole chart. Since your issue involves a change of job for better prospects , it needs to be assessed from several angles like family , children etc also as money & family are in same second house out of 12 houses of a horoscopic chart.

I have explained this connection in a Hindi essay here  

I would suggest you to go for a comprehensive analysis as detailed here : .

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .