I am the only child of my parents.My father expired in 2013.Because of such family circumstances my mother worries about my marriage and the kind of life partner i might have in future?

Can you please tell me how will my marriage be? Will my husband be supportive after my mother?

10:46Pm Dehradun

Dear Navya,

You will have a average married life...there might be troubles in your marriage on account of the ill placement of your 7th house lord mars. Visit hanuman temple every tuesday and recite hanuman chalisa daily.

Also, your lagna and dasa lord venus is combust in 5th house indicating problems in relationship with your partner. I would also advise you to wear a diamond of 50 cents or a white sapphire of 5 carats in right hand ring finger.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.