QUESTION: Hey there! Hope you're doing great.

I am currently in a stage of coping up from a heartbreak.  i never really had a serious relationship and get so frustrated cause i felt like i have so much love to give to that someone special.
I want to know if there's a chance of meeting my soulmate this year?

DOB 16th of November 1990.  20 minutes pass 10
Cebu city,Philippines.

ANSWER: tob is it am or pm

QUESTION: Sorry, it's a.m.

Venus is 5th lord (love) is 1/12 position with 7th lord (spouse, opposite-relationships, marriage).
This is 1/12 position is not good for love or relationship, in your life. Also 4th lord mars(happiness) is in retrograde in 5th, so no happiness in love, so forget these love affairs in your life.

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at