Astrology/Serious health issues

Question
Dear Sir,

I suffer from an endocrine illness called Dispituitarism of neuro-hypothalamic cause, an ailment which gives me a lot of trouble. I have shown sympoms since 2002, but after many years of going to doctors and hospitals, finally I was correctly diagnosed in 2012, I was on treatment and found  relief relatively. In November 2014 I went again through a crisis which afected seriously my emotional and physical state. As you might expect, I went to see my doctor and I am currently under homeopathic treatment and I also take some supplements. I would like to know if astrology-wise is there indication of recovery with this treatment, especially on my mental state? Do you see in my chart any neurological ailments, should I see a neurologist?
         Thank you for your precious advice!
 My data is:
 D.O.B: 23.10.1988
 HOUR:13:00
 PLACE:Piatra Neamt, Romania
 46 N 56' LAT
 26 E 21' LONG

Answer
Dear Lara,

Let me clear that I practice Indian astrology and would answer you on that basis.

In your Indian astrology based chart, the ascendant sign is Sagittarius and its lord Jupiter is placed in 6th house of sickness, disease and problems.

That means that your life is focussed on these issues, whether you like or not. The best suggestion in such situations is to move towards problem resolving side like being a doctor, nurse , consultant rather than being on receiving side as patient or problem inflicted person. So, you may make a career out of this issue.

Your problem increased 2012 onward because of twin factors . First was Saturn's 8th transit over your Moonsign Pisces and start of Ketu ( 9th planet of Indian astrology: Moon's node ) for 7 years. Ketu period is invariably linked to sudden onset of disease, use of medicine and visits to hospitals.

The Saturn's transit has ended in November 2014 and now only Ketu effect is prevailing and it will last until 2018 end.

So, I feel that you should get some relief compared to previous 2-3 years while more relief may come after 2018.

As your life focus is on disease and problems , the best course of action would be to become part of that set up positively. You may do a degree in Homoeopathic medicine , nursing, writing on such issues by research etc . This will give great relief to you in life.

Thanks,

Y C Shukla  

Astrology

Y C SHUKLA