My question is that I am not doing anything as whenever I start business it life is full of complication..please tell me is there any career opportunities for me or not?
My DOB is 30 October 1989
Time is morning 12.5 am
Place is Bikaner rajasthan

Thanks & regards

Dear Ravi,

It is not possible to confirm your chart as you have not given any background info about yourself . Also, the way you have asked the question itself speaks volume about yourself and your actions.

1. It is not a private question and open for public view .

2. You have not disclosed anything about your background , what kind of businesses you did and failed without any dateline .

3. You have not followed the instructions given by me for providing some background about self  and problem .

If you shoot blindly , then failure is guaranteed mostly . But if you think before any action , you can certainly gain something . Astrology is only adds like a compass for telling the right direction but before that astrologer needs to know in which directions you have failed already and where you want to go .

I hope you understand what I want to convey .

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .