Sir Shukla,
Specific Question: I want to know about my marriage. When will i get married and what sort of a man could be a good partner for me.
DOB : 15th , april, 1991
Time: 12:10 AM
Place: Lahore, Pakistan

Background: ( Currently im doing job in private sector since 2014 March. I have been in a long distance relation with a guy for past 6 years but now he is hesitant in sending proposal, due to which i am very upset.We both are very reserved and egoistic actually. But i really dont want to lose him. I met him last time in june 2013. He says he has property and cultural issues. HIs DOB is 23rd march, 1987 but time is not known. He is serving in army)
Your kind advice will be appreciated.

Dear Ayesha ,

Since November 2014, you are undergoing Saturn's bad 8th transit from your Moonsign Aries which will last until January 2017. Beyond this period you can expect marriage in whole 2017 .

In absence of the birthtime his chart cannot be analysed.

But your chart does show your prospective spouse being from armed forces or police background , so you should take initiative and if he agrees , it should be a good match .

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .