Astrology/romantic relationships

Question
If you could please tell me about how my year, month, and day signs affect my romantic relationships?

My birthday is: April 29th, 1992

Answer
Hi Tee,

A comprehensive answer to your question could run to 20 pages. What I'll do here is look at your chart and tell you a couple of the most important things I see.

First, you have two signs from the Rat, Dragon, Monkey compatibility group. Your best match, then, is Rat, the sign that completes the group. That would be someone four years younger or eight years older than you.

BTW, you were born during the year of the Water Monkey, month of the Wood Dragon and day of the Wood Pig.

Second, you have three, gentle signs, Water, Wood, Wood. You will probably be happiest with a gentle partner. You don't want someone who will try to dominate, or worse, be mean to you. I think you have a very good heart. That's good, but sometimes those people can get hurt easily. Fortunately your elements are balanced, with a good amount of Metal in your chart. Metal is for fighting spirit; so, you should be able to take care of yourself.

Third, the sign most likely to be your soul mate is Snake, three years older or nine years younger. The thing is Snake conflicts badly with your Pig, day sign. Understand, soul come together to teach each other lessons, sometimes hard ones. So finding your soul mate may not be all rainbows and roses.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order a personal relationship report at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu